A clambake wedding is a wedding you’ll never forget.
Call us at 774-413-9191, email us or fill out the form below!
All the details
- Tell us when you’d like to have your clambake wedding, and we’ll check to be sure your date and time are available.
- Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we will send you the contract and questionnaire through a program called DocuSign. We receive your sign contract back we will charge the credit card on file for the 200.00 deposit.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your party date and time. We accept personal checks, Visa, and Mastercard. If you’re paying by check, please note, we require a credit card number until we
receive your payment.
- All menu prices are subject to a 7% Massachusetts meals tax. We also add an 18% Administrative Fee.
- Clambake pricing depends on whether you’ve chosen a pot-style or pit-style clambake–please see our menu pages for details. You may also want to order a raw bar and add special menu items.
- We can help if you need tent and/or table rentals, bar service or waitstaff. Just ask.
- Ten days before your party, we’ll need your final headcount.
- Final payment is due at your clambake once we’ve packed up your leftovers and collected the trash. There is a 3% charge on final payments made by credit card.
- Here are the FAQs. Or drop us a line. We’re always happy to answer your questions.
It all starts here